Do I need to submit original documents for UK visa?
For most UK visa applications, UKVI still expect you to have the original documents in your possession, although these are not routinely sent to UKVI. The default position now – for both in-country and entry clearance – is electronic submission and self-uploading of documents.
Are original documents required for visa?
LIST OF DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR AN EMPLOYMENT VISA 1 Original passport valid for a minimum of 6 months and having at least 3 blank visa pages. 2 A photocopy of the data page of the passport. 3 Two passport size photographs (2X2 inch).
What documents do I need for my student visa in the UK?
6. Documents required for a UK student visa
- Completed visa application form.
- Passport or valid travel documentation.
- One passport-sized photograph.
- Proof that you can support yourself during your stay in the UK: 1,265 GBP/month if you live in London and 1,015 GBP/month for the rest of the UK.
Do we need to submit original documents for UK spouse visa?
UK sponsor’s documents
Your UK husband or wife will need to include their travel documents and a Spouse Visa letter of support, written by them and providing details on your relationship and why the Home Office should grant your visa.
Does UK embassy accept scanned documents?
All documents, apart from passports, can be originals, scans or photocopies.
Can I translate documents for UK visa myself?
If you submit a document that is not in English or Welsh, it must be accompanied by a full translation that can be independently verified by the Home Office. Each translated document must contain: confirmation from the translator that it is an accurate translation of the original document. original document.
What documents are required for student visa?
- Passport with 6 month validity.
- Passport size photographs.
- Photo copy of passport.
- Proof of residential address.
- Copy of online filled form.
- University admission letter.
- University details.
What documents do I need for a UK visa?
What Are the Required Documents for a UK Visa?
- UK visa application form. …
- Two photographs. …
- Your Valid Passport. …
- Proof you have the financial means to cover the living costs while in the UK. …
- Proof of accommodation. …
- Detailed travel itinerary. …
- Tuberculosis Test Results. …
- Biometric information.
What are documents required for visa?
1- The passport should be valid for at least 6 months at the time of application. 2- There should be at least two blank pages on the passport. If travelling with both parents – a copy of the citizen card / ID of both parents and of the child should also be submitted along with the application.
Do we need PCC for UK student visa?
Students planning to pursue a course that requires them to stay in a foreign country for longer duration needs to get a Police Clearance Certificate (PCC). Students who need to get a long-term student visa need to get their police verification from the local police.
Is birth certificate mandatory for student visa?
5) Birth certificate: A birth certificate issued by the government authorised body. 6) Valid Passport: You must have a valid passport to apply for the visa. 7) Complete visa application: A completed visa application is a must.