How long does it take to process a Cuba Tourist Visa (Tourist Card)?
What should I do on my first day in London?
8 Must-See Attractions For First-Time London Visitors
- British Museum. The British Museum is a world-renowned human history and culture museum that’s been open to the public since 1759. …
- Tower of London. …
- Buckingham Palace. …
- Westminster Abbey. …
- Houses of Parliament (and Big Ben) …
- Royal Museums Greenwich. …
- Tower Bridge. …
- London Eye.
How do I spend a morning in London?
Visitor guide: how to spend one day in London
- Option 1: Spend the day sightseeing.
- Option 2: Go shopping in London.
- Option 3: Get some culture.
- Option 4: Dig into London’s pubs, bars and restaurants.
- Option 5: Explore London’s parks and heaths.
- Option 6: Ask the experts.
- Getting around.
- Staying here.
What part of London has the most attractions?
We’ll highlight the best areas in London so you’ll get the best experience as a tourist.
- Westminster and St. James.
- Camden Town.
- City of London.
- Bankside, South Bank and London Waterloo.
- West End.
- London Bridge.
- South Kensington.
Is 4 days enough in London?
4 days in London is not enough to experience everything the city has to offer. However, you can cover most of the major sights and still get off the beaten path. This London itinerary is packed full of excursions, but is highly efficient. So, you’ll have time to explore each place without feeling too rushed.
What is the most popular free tourist attraction in London?
The Tate Modern was the most visited free tourist attraction in London in 2020, welcoming roughly 1.4 million visitors. The number of visitors to this renowned art gallery dropped by around 77 percent over the previous year due to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
How many days do you need in London?
If you are visiting for the first time, we recommend spending at least 3-4 days in London. This will allow you to see the main landmarks and visit a few tourist attractions. If you also plan to take day trips and see some of the UK from London, then plan to stay for at least a week.
Are tourist attractions open in London?
London attractions including museums, galleries and theatres are open across the capital. Discover things to do with the kids, tick off that world-famous attraction you’ve always wanted to visit or enjoy the latest art and museum exhibitions.