What documents do you need for UK spousal visa?
What documents do I need for a UK spouse visa?
- A valid passport or other valid travel document.
- Proof that your relationship is genuine (such as marriage certificates and photographs)
- Evidence that you meet the financial requirements.
- Evidence that you meet the English language requirement.
What evidence is needed for spouse visa?
Fiance visa applicants should provide proof of their plans to marry in the UK, including information about the wedding ceremony and any booking confirmations. Statements from friends and family detailing your relationship. Evidence of any trips you’ve taken together such as travel itineraries or hotel bookings.
Do we need to submit original documents for UK spouse visa?
The documents that you need to submit for your spouse visa application are: Valid passport. Proof that your relationship is genuine.
How much bank statement is required for UK spouse visa?
You’ll need to provide proof of your income with your application. If you or your partner are employed, you could include: bank statements showing you or your partner’s income. 6 months of payslips.
What is proof relationship document?
The best proof of relationship is a certified copy of the civil or religious birth record of the person filing for benefits showing the parents’ names. When the relationship involves a legally adopted child or the parent of a legally adopted child, the best proof is a certified copy of the decree or order of adoption.
What documents do I need for spouse visa extension?
What Documents do I need for a Spouse Visa UK Extension?
- Valid passport;
- Proof that your relationship is genuine/you remain in a genuine relationship;
- Evidence of meeting the financial requirement;
- Proof of meeting the English language requirement;
- Adequate accommodation.
How do I prove my relationship is genuine for my spouse visa UK?
How to prove your relationship is ‘genuine and subsisting’ for a UK spouse visa?
- Tenancy or rental or mortgage/ownership agreements.
- Joint bank statements/joint financial statements.
- Utility bills or local taxation evidence.
- Life insurance and named beneficiaries in policies.
Do we need to submit original documents for UK visa?
You must provide your current passport or other valid travel document with all applications and when travelling to the UK. Some passport holders may need to provide alternative evidence of their identity and nationality. Your passport must have at least 1 page blank if you use it to apply for a visa.
Why would a UK spouse visa be refused?
UK Spouse visa applications are commonly refused for the following reasons: The minimum financial requirements (i.e income of £18,600 per year or saving £62,500) are not met. Immigration officials believe your marriage is not genuine or subsisting. You have submitted incorrect documentation.
What supporting documents do I need for UK visa?
What Are the Required Documents for a UK Visa?
- UK visa application form. …
- Two photographs. …
- Your Valid Passport. …
- Proof you have the financial means to cover the living costs while in the UK. …
- Proof of accommodation. …
- Detailed travel itinerary. …
- Tuberculosis Test Results. …
- Biometric information.