How can I move to America without a sponsor?
If you don’t have an employer or family member in the US who can petition for you, there may be another way for you to relocate to the country.
Some common options include:
- Self-petition if you have extraordinary ability. …
- Non-immigrant work visas. …
- Intra-company transfers. …
- Tourist visa. …
- Student visa.
Are you eligible to work in the US without sponsorship?
“Sponsored” means your employer has filed paperwork with the national government saying that they need you. “without sponsorship” means that any employer can hire you without filing paperwork.
What is the easiest visa to get for us?
For many, a “B” visitor visa is the easiest and most appropriate one to get. (See 8 U.S. Code §? 1101.) The B visa a nonimmigrant visa for persons desiring to enter the United States temporarily for business (B-1) or for pleasure or medical treatment (B-2).
What is the easiest way to go to USA?
Essential Steps to Get an Immigrant Visa
- In most cases, someone must sponsor you or file an immigrant petition for you.
- Wait until the petition is approved and a visa is available in your category. Then apply for an immigrant visa. …
- Get a medical examination.
- Go to an interview.
- Wait for a decision on your application.
What visas dont require sponsorship?
An EB-5 visa is for people who invest a substantial amount in American corporations. The person hoping to earn this type of visa must invest in the United States economy, and this investment should generate jobs for U.S. workers. Thus, this visa doesn’t require a job offer or a sponsorship.
Can you move to America without a job?
What visas allow you to move to the U.S. without a job? An Investor or EB-5 visa is available to international entrepreneurs who can invest at least $500,000. … If you hope to qualify for this type of visa, you must invest in the United States economy and generate jobs for American workers.
Is it legal to ask if someone requires sponsorship?
Yes. Since an employer can decide whether to sponsor the employment visa for an employee, it follows that it may ask questions related to whether the candidate requires sponsorship.
Who can sponsor me in USA?
Who You Can Help Immigrate
|Who Can Sponsor Who|
|Who You Are||Immigrants You Can Petition|
|U.S. citizen age 21 or older||Parents|
|U.S. citizen (at least age 18, for financial sponsorship purposes)||Spouse|
|U.S. citizen (at least age 18, for financial sponsorship purposes)||Minor, unmarried children|
Can a friend sponsor me to us?
A joint sponsor can be a friend or family member. They do not have to live with either spouse, but if they do, they need to fill out Form I-864A (officially called the “Contract Between Sponsor and Household Member”).
How can I bring a worker to USA?
How to Hire a Foreign Employee
- Obtain the necessary certification. 1.1. Apply for certification from the United States Department of Labor. …
- Obtain work visas. 3.1. Apply for a work visa from U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services. …
- Comply with tax regulations. 4.1.