How do you qualify for EB3?
- You must be able to demonstrate at least two years of job experience or training, not of a temporary or seasonal nature. …
- You must be performing work for which qualified workers are not available in the United States; and.
- A labor certification and a permanent, full-time job offer are required.
How long does it take to process EB-3 visa?
The processing time can vary according to nationality. Overall, you can expect your EB3 processing time to be about a year and a half to two years. For applicants from India, China, and Philippines, the processing time may be longer.
How much does an EB-3 visa cost?
EB-3 visas cost $345 and take about six (6) months to get. EB-3 visa holders get automatic legal permanent residence (green card) and may eventually be able to naturalize.
How do I get a US EB3 visa?
How Do I Apply For an EB-3 Visa?
- Obtain an approved application for Permanent Labor Certification from the US Department of Labor (If required for the specific visa category.)
- Complete the Form I-140.
- Submit the Filing Fee(s).
- Submit evidence.
- Sign and file the Form I-140.
Who can get EB3 visa?
Eligibility for EB-3 Visa
Skilled workers must have at least two years of training or experience. Unskilled workers can apply for an EB-3 visa if the position offered to them requires less than two years training or experience. Professionals must have a U.S. bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree.
Can you work while waiting for EB3?
If you received work authorization while your green card application is pending, there are no restrictions on your employment, and you can work for any employer. Of course, your employment must comply with both state and federal laws and regulations.
What are EB3 jobs?
Types of EB-3 Jobs & Employers
- Professionals: lawyers, architects, engineers, teachers.
- Skilled Workers: computer scientists, graphic designers, supervisors, journalists.
- Unskilled/Other Workers: caretakers, housekeepers, nannies, janitors.
What is the minimum income to sponsor an immigrant 2019?
The most common minimum annual income required to sponsor a spouse or family member for a green card is $21,775. This assumes that the sponsor — the U.S. citizen or current green card holder — is not in active military duty and is sponsoring only one relative.
What is current date for EB3?
Employment-Based, Third Preference (EB-3) Category: Similar to EB-2, the EB-3 preference category for all countries of chargeability continues to be Current, excluding India and Mainland China. The cutoff date for EB-3 India has moved from January 1, 2013, in June 2021, to July 1, 2013, in August 2021.
How many EB3 applications are pending?
Per CATO Institute, Estimations show that that there are around 560,000+ applications pending in the EB2 category for FY2020. Similarly for EB3 India category 130,000+ applications are in backlog.