What subjects are needed for travel and tourism?
Common concepts taught in travel and tourism coursework are:
- World geography.
- Communication and customer service skills.
- Sales skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Marketing strategies.
- Travel and transportation planning.
What is the major subject in tourism?
The BACHELOR OF SCIENCE IN TOURISM MANAGEMENT Major in Travel Operations and Service Management program covers the study of various components focusing on the management, operations, and service delivery relevant to the travel and tourism industry.
What should I study if I love traveling?
Courses to study to get jobs that involve travel
- 1 Merchant Navy (Maritime courses / training) …
- 2 Commercial Pilot Training. …
- 3 Air Hostess / Flight Attendant courses. …
- 4 Photography Courses. …
- 5 Culinary Arts. …
- 6 Hospitality and Travel Management courses. …
- 7 Other management courses. …
- 8 Language courses.
Does tourism have math?
Do not enroll in Tourism just because you think there is no Math subjects or Sciences here. You will be mostly dealing with people of different nationalities and personalities so a good physique plus well-stocked head is necessary.
What is the salary of tourism?
The average salary for a travel consultant is about INR 3,05,000 and can increase to about INR 5,80,000 per year. Tourists usually have umpteen questions about the places they’re visiting.
Is tourism course easy?
About my college education: Tourism is one of the easiest courses nowadays. It both developed my knowledge and my personality. You will learn the history of different places around the world.
What should I do after 12th?
UG Courses available after 12th Science:
- BE/B.Tech- Bachelor of Technology.
- B.Arch- Bachelor of Architecture.
- BCA- Bachelor of Computer Applications.
- B.Sc.- Information Technology.
- B.Sc- Nursing.
- BPharma- Bachelor of Pharmacy.
- B.Sc- Interior Design.
- BDS- Bachelor of Dental Surgery.